GLASSFISH ELECTRONICS (2000-2006)The band was based on experimentation across all fields of electronic music, incorporating samples, on guitars, on bass, synthesizers, programmed rhythms, nines, gorillas·read in, on occasion, any other instrument that they were. Focusing on the side of life radiant and comical at all times, the band was serious, but also based on friendship and fun. This was reflected in all the moments they spent together, in their band photos, songs and live shows. The letters were from bright to darker themes.
The band existed for five years, before separating the 2006, having recorded two albums ('GFE' al 2002-3 and "Where no man has gone before 'the 2004) and released a demo that never became a recording finished.
Glassfish Electronics eren:
· Star in the Car: groovebox, bass, backing vocals.
· Ismaelo DaVinci: samples, groovebox, backing vocals.
· Onilecram Bintalal: guitars, vocals.
· Eduardo di Bambino: guitars, vocals, kaoss pad.
· Rowye da Souza: synth, drum programming, backing vocals.